Sharing Your Content and Information
Canadian Safety Consultants will only utilize your information for statistics and follow-ups. We will not solicit any of your information with external organizations.
We do our best to keep Canadian Safety Consultants site safe, so to ensure the best security we ask:
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Canadian Safety Consultants, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not use Canadian Safety Consultants to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Canadian Safety Consultants, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement.
Registration and Account Security
Your personal information will be used for registration purposes only.
All payments will be made by Paypal, Cash, or Cheque. If paying by Cheque, make Cheques payable to Canadian Safety Consultants. There is a $50 charge for NSF Cheques.
We ask for a minimum of 72-hours' notice for cancellations unless extenuating circumstances are involved.
Canadian Safety Consultants reserves the right to cancel or postpone programs based upon lack of enrollment or extenuating circumstances. In the case of a postponement, payment will be held until rescheduling is confirmed. If cancellation occurs, a full refund of payment will be made.